STIGA Vertical and Horizontal are our latest long pimple rubbers, developed in close collaboration with former Japanese National Team player Masato Shino. The pimple structure of the Horizontal 20 and Horizontal 55 is placed in a horizontal angle providing more effective spin and a variety in your game. The pimple structure for Vertical 20 and Vertical 55 is placed in a vertical angle providing extra control and stability in your defensive strokes. These rubbers are made in Japan and developed specially for the ABS-ball to increase the spin of the modern defensive game.
- Horizontal pimple structure.
- 55-degree sponge hardness.
- More effective spin and variety in your game.
- Pimple structure gives high spin without sacrificing any control.
- Developed for the ABS-ball.