- Well-balanced, offensive blade for unsurpassed feel and speed – and the preferred choice of top Chinese player Yuan Licen.
- A hybrid of lightweight, high-strength carbon fibre and vibration-reducing fibre creates superior feel, power, and flexibility.
- Perfect for those seeking to pressure opponents with power-packed shots.
- Handle with surface structure for maximal grip.
- Factory-lacquered surface.
- Timeless STIGA design with a lens in stainless steel.
- Developed in cooperation with top-ranked Swedish and Chinese players.
- Weight: 90 +/-5 g
Inspira Hybrid Carbon – a well-balanced blade for offensive players!
The specially treated fibres in the Inspira Hybrid Carbon blade create a completely new experience and feel on impact with the ball. Hybrid Carbon consists of two fibre materials and their synergy builds higher bounce while maintaining flexibility. The hybrid material is located directly beneath the outer layer of Koto veneer, offering excellent control while also providing significant power in your attacks. In contrast with traditional table-tennis blades, this specially treated material also creates a cleaner ball impact.
This fusion of the outer layer and core increases the duration of contact between the ball and the rubber (dwell time) and gives you added control and feel during critical moments of play and tough duels. The second layer creates a well-balanced yet offensive blade that offers a higher ball trajectory. In other words, this is a powerful blade that’s easy to control, tailormade for players who want to put the pressure on opponents with plenty of powerful backhand and forehand shots.