- An offensive table tennis blade with a revolutionary, patent pending and design-protected shape that provides an optimised hitting area.
- The symbiosis of exclusive materials, the unique Cybershape design, result in a flexible blade that fits several different play styles.
- Developed together with STIGA professional players to work optimally with a wide range of STIGA's table tennis rubbers.
- According to measurements from tests carried out in collaboration with KTH, Cybershape has a larger sweet spot placed higher up on the blade than a standard shape which gives more power in your strokes without losing control of the ball.
- Handles are made of the top-quality Italian wood and have a surface roughness that ensures an optimal gripping surface without the handle feeling slippery.
- Factory-lacquered surface and a weight of: 80-85 g.
The future is here! Cybershape Wood is the second table tennis blade in the Cybershape family with the revolutionary shape that took Truls Möregårdh to the 2021 World Cup final. Cybershape Wood is a factory-lacquered, offensive blade that is made up of five exclusive wooden layers and developed to work optimally with a wide range of STIGA's table tennis rubbers. This makes Cybershape Wood a blade that suits the majority of playing styles.
In addition to the unique Cybershape design delivering a larger sweet spot and optimized hitting area, the shape also provides clear advantages when it comes to game development and improving technical skills. The six edges of the blade make it easier to see and find the correct angle using different strokes. Both players and coaches benefit from being able to easily see and ensure that the angle of the blade is correct at the beginning and end of a forehand loop, or that the player has the bat at the correct angle when receiving. Cybershape Wood is the perfect blade to start your career with and will also help you continue to progress all the way up to elite level.